Trend Micro Consumer Backend team is looking for talent backend engineer to develop mobile product backend including the features like Lost Device Protection, Product Licensing, In-app purchase and so forth. The major supporting products are iOS, Android and Amazon kindle. You’ll learn how to code a high scalability service to server world wild mobile users. You will also learn how to leverage the power of data analysis to benefit your value customers, your products, and your works.
Facing the fast-growing user volume and business, they should build up backend services with high-capacity, instant response and flexible design.
- Design/ implement/ sustain the backend platform for mobile apps.
- Integrate with mobile In-app Purchase in different mobile platforms (Apple Store, Google Play).
- Own the quality of your modules including unit testing, smoke testing, and performance.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information Service related.
- 3+ years experience in web application/ web service development with C# .NET. PHP is a plus.
- 4+ years software development experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated with a passion for the web and technology.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills.
- Moderate English reading/writing skills.
- Experience with mobile backend development.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure…).
- Experience with mobile app development.
- Experience with mobile In-app purchase integration.