Trend Micro TippingPoint Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) offers in-line comprehensive threat protection against advanced and evasive targeted attacks across data centers and distributed enterprise networks. It has been named a Leader in the Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS).
We are currently looking for the talent developer who are interesting in business of Very Large Enterprise segment and have chances to work closely with Tipping Point SMS team in Austin, TX.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in computer science related.
- Fluent English written and communication skills
- Solid programming experience on Java
- Deep understanding of networking and Linux operation system.
- 3+ years’experience in software development.
- 1+ years’ experience on developing or maintain high quality product.
- Experience in agile software development process
- Familiar with Vertica Database System
- Good teamwork and problem solving skill
- Aggressive working attitude
- Willing to take the challenge