SPN (Smart Protection Network) team.
Our team is responsible for exploring and implementing threat intelligence service by hacking big data to create innovated threat solutions that empower Trend Micro’s products or services to deliver ubiquitous protection from the cloud.
We are looking for a great Sr. Engineer who is a fast learner, has the capability for independent working and problem solving, aggressive working attitude and willing to take challenges. The job may contain:
- Backend system/service design and implementation with volume processing and high stability.
- Conduct the unit test and integrate it with CI system.
- Co-work with OPS and other teams to perform solution PoC or integration.
- Bachelor/master degree in the computer science related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in software development or equivalent work experience.
- Solid knowledge of Java programming and debugging skills.
- Familiar with Linux programming
- Familiar with open source projects, able to leverage existing and proven open source technologies to accelerate service development.
- Familiar with AWS platform
- Knowledge of machine learning and familiar with Python programming.
- Experience in distributed or parallel computing, such as HDFS, HBase, and MapReduce.
- Experience in search engine technology, such as Solr, Lucene.
- Threat security knowledge, including virus, malware, vulnerability, and web threat.