We are looking for a motivated and passionate Game Artist to join us. As an experienced Game Artist, you will have a portfolio of proven quality with a determination to push boundaries and create kick-ass art. You enjoy working as part of a team, but have a pro-active approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level.
We feel that talent feeds talent, that’s why we work together to create the best possible designs. We offer everyone an equal chance to impact the final result. Our teams are small and agile, and we strongly believe in the creative freedom of an artist.
At Supercell you have a chance to join a small team and create something new, the next game to join Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach and HayDay. We do not believe in unnecessary bureaucracy, nor are there any solo artists. We are all driven and goal orientated individuals that contribute to a common cause. If these are values that you are passionate about, then you might just be the Artist we are looking for.
- Work on the development of a visual style, design and overall look of the new project
- Create beautiful characters, assets and environments to be rolled out into the game
- Develop visual concepts and ideas
- Contribute artwork ideas toward communities and forums
- Involve yourself with the look and feel of further projects including animation, community and marketing
- Support team in game design
- Ability to create a variety of production quality, Supercell style, 3D art
- Capable of independently creating concept sketches and final renderings/ tweaks and animation
- Proven experience with 3D software e.g. Maya / 3DS Max
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Flash
- Demonstrate pride and responsibility in your work when given the freedom to work independently
- Demonstrate modesty and respect when receiving feedback from your team
- Appreciation of User Interface design
- Previous experience in game development and game art