- We’re looking for a UX Interaction Designer to help them make the performance of complex tasks an intuitive, elegant, and satisfying user experience.
- As part of a growing Trend Micro Deep Security UX team made up of designers, researchers, and writers, you will collaborate with agile R&D squads to create software for
their users that is powerful, feature-rich, yet easy to use.
- As a part of the broader Deep Security team at Trend Micro, you’ll share in the proven success, innovation, and customer loyalty we’ve had in the area of Cloud and Data Center security. Traditionally an enterprise offer, the Deep Security team has adapted and brought comprehensive solutions into next-generation cloud and datacenter architectures.
Making security simple isn’t easy. We are looking for someone who
- Has a strong passion for UX with some level of formal education in UX or a related area.
- Can analyze users’ needs and design intuitive work flows that meet them.
- Can create wireframes and prototypes to communicate designs.
- Can identify existing usability gaps and make recommendations to correct them.
- Sees the value in understanding user personas, and strives for a UX that balances proportionally amongst them.
- Is pragmatic, works well with stakeholders, customers, and product teams to achieve incremental solutions to problems.
- Has a proactive, customer-oriented approach when troubleshooting problems and resolving issues related to product, process and tools.
- Is excited to work on a product that is striving to make the complicated world of security easier and more manageable.
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English.