- The job will be responsible for development of Threat Invesgation Center.
- Threat Investigation Center (TIC) is the cloud based service to support Trend Micro and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) to provide APT service helping customers identifying potential hackings, impact scope in customer environment, root-cause analysis, and threat containment. With data collected from customer environment, TIC uses its big data analysis capability to identify potential attack and flexible user interface to help investigators do further investigation.
- Solid Web programming experience on Python.
- Solid network and Linux system knowledge.
- Familiar with Elastic Search is a plus.
- Familiar with Hadoop ecosystem is a plus.
- Familiar with malware/web threat analysis is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in computer science related.
- 2+ years’ experience in software development.
- 1+ years’ experience on developing or maintain high quality product or service.
- Proactive, self-motivated, eager to learn new things, and good team work.
- Experience on performance tuning is a plus.
- Experience on Database is a plus.
- Good English communication skill.