Role – Engineer in solution development
The position will be responsible for providing the solutions to resolve the real-world threat. This candidate is expected to be able work closely with QA, operation team, SEG and product teams for problem solving and troubleshooting. Candidate need contribute invitation ideas and also implement those ideas to deliver qualified and effectiveness solution to customers in time.
- Directly work on or indirectly work with Trend Micro different Core Technologies and products.
- Have the opportunity to learn the knowledge on different OS platforms (ex: Windows, Linux, Mac OS…).
- Customer insight – Understand what is the emerging threat and how they affect our customers.
- Learn comprehensive software development life cycle.
- Learn to address Malware/Virus.
- Learn how to use machine learning to classify Malware.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development.
- Solid C/C++ programming and debugging skill.
- Good English communication skills.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Trustworthy, proactive and self-motivated.
- Windows Driver development experience will be a plus.
- Linux application programming experience will be a plus.
- Possess machine learning experience or familiar with algorithm is a plus.
- Experience with applying predictive modeling using sophisticated algorithms such as Support Vector Machine, Deep Learning, NLP…on resolving real world problems is a plus.
- Have adequate assembly language knowledge is a plus.