This position will work closely with R&D engineers to do white-box tests by understanding the design and implementation of TDTS (TrendMicro DPI Turnkey Solution) and its external interfaces. TDTS is a one-pass scanning DPI software engine, it is able to catch hidden malicious attacks, identify applications and recognizing devices. It is currently widely used in a lot of home routers, firewall, enterprise and telco network appliances.
- To design and implement a test-automation framework.
- To design and implement test cases.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages (e.g., Python and C).
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
- Familiar with network protocols such as IP, TCP, HTTP and so on.
- Computer science or related field and/or equivalent industry experiences.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Trustworthy, proactive, self-motivated and good team work.
- Good English communication skills.