This is a global team to work with regional support to handle products and threat issues, communicate with R&D team and understand Trend Micro’s latest technologies.
In this team, you can study latest threat challenges and Trend Micro solutions , and also help customers to solve most difficult issues they encounter.
- Provides quick and effective support to Front End Engineers to solve threat or Trend Micro product issues.
- Interacts with development team in testing, identifying and resolving issues, and providing validation/endorsement as necessary.
- Acts as a solutions consultant for Trend Micro products and associated networking/security technologies by conducting technical trainings to internal teams/regional business units as needed.
- Provides email, phone and remote control support. Occasionally off hour support for urgent cases might be required.
- Provides customer onsite support and light traveling might be required.
- BS degree with a minimum 3 years of practical experience on network administration/IT security or systems integration.
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP networking, Operation System Administration (Windows , Linux, Unix).
- Any programming background is a plus (ex. C++, C#, Visual Basic, Perl/Python, PHP/ASP).
- Good trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Has a good command of the English language (written and oral); and able to effectively instruct/guide customer onsite, online and via telephone for effective solution delivery.
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques.
- Positive personality and good communication skills.