It is a backend services team in Consumer BU. We are responsible for providing end-to-end solutions to fulfill product’s needs or even approach the opportunity for new business. We adopt much new technology on developing and operating services, including from front-end framework to AWS cloud technology as well as DevOps model. Moreover, we start to go for Lean Startup methodology (build-measure-learn) to create a data-driven SaaS product so that the product is problem-solution fit.
We are looking for a talent who can take care of operation for backend and in-the-cloud services and enhance service’s availability and scalability by monitoring or adopting new infrastructure. Moreover, he/she has the passion for providing the business impact by collecting and analyzing infrastructure and application metrics.
- 3+ years experiences in UNIX like systems (like RHEL, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Proficient in shell or more scripting languages (Python, Perl or Ruby)
- Knowledge of source control tools (like Git etc.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (like Jenkins etc.)
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Knowledge of container and container orchestration tools (like Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Knowledge of monitoring, alerting, and pipeline analysis tools (like Nagios, Graphite, Logstash, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking and web protocols