- The job will be responsible for developing robust and scalable backend infrastructure to fight against targeted APT (Advanced Persisten Threat) Attacks, with the capability of process automation and integration of static/dynamic analysis modules to achieve fast response. The designed infra will be located on either on- premise datacenter or public cloud in SaaS model.
- The candidate is expected to be passionate and willing to take changes frequently, also required to co-work with researchers to make the solution delivered in time with high quality.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year experience in software development with solid programming skill in at least one language: Python, Java or C++.
- Familiar with Linux/Windows OS
- Trustworthy and self-motivated on research of cutting edge information technology
- Proactive on designing break-through solution for new problem.
- Experienced on developing commercial web site or online service is big a plus
- Experienced in AWS is a plus