Trend Micro, a global leader in network antivirus and Internet content security software and services, is looking for experienced & talented User Experience Researcher to join our Taipei R&D Center in Taiwan.
Working at Trend Micro gives you the rare opportunity to enhance your professional capabilities while being able to protect people from the threats brought by ubiquitous malicious software and web sites. Employees at Trend Micro have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers.
As a User Researcher, you will work with product managers, project managers, UX designer, software engineers and QA engineers to design highly usable products & services that adhere to Trend Micro’s commitment to our customers – deliver cutting-edge security solutions with the best possible user experience.
- Help team to understand user and figure out the possible opportunity to focus and problems to solve.
- Explore and develop end-to-end user experience for entire eco system.
- Clarify user scenario and use case, then identify the critical user problems and collaborate with team to solve customer pain points.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research including concept validation, usability testing and user interview remotely or onsite
- Analyze mass user behavior data and figure out the insight.
- Visualize and communicate research result with stakeholders and development teams effectively.
- Facilitate workshop to help team get consensus and create solution.
- At least 3 years of industry experience in user research.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Familiar with research methodology including persona, customer journey, usability testing, interview, onsite observation, affinity diagram, focus group, and survey.
- Bachelor/Master degree in HCI, psychology, cognitive science, or computer science.
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Experience in an agile development process is a plus.