The job will be responsible for exploring and implementing new solution against Targeted Attack. This candidate shall have the ability to analyze threat from web threat, exploit or malware. The most important of all is to come up with solutions that quickly address customer’s pain point.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- Solid Knowledge of C/C++, Windows programming or Linux programming
- Good problem solving skills
- Trustworthy, proactive and self-motivated
- Familiar with system kernel programming or virtualization is a plus
- Familiar with malware/web threat analysis is a plus