- The state of the art hardware components to run our code.
- A pack of aces to work with.
- An open mind for new ideas and opinions.
- Luxury imaging lab full of tuning equipment.
- Correlate and automate software for optimized image processing tuning
- Tune the image analysis and image processing settings.
- Tune the Auto-Focus, Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance configurations.
- Maintain lunched products for OTA update and fast feedback for urgent problems, and make weakness summary.
- Own Architecture for new projects and SW/HW solution evaluation from raw data to jpeg with optimized tuning.
- Compare latest flagship especially in SW side and provide IQ effect comparison reports.
- You are critical in color and brightness.
- You have a good sense of photography, videography.
- You have strong understanding of Exposure settings, White balance.
- You understand how artificial or natural light effects image and video quality.
- You are familiar with 3A (Auto Focus, Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure) and ISP (Image signal processing), and third party (HDR/MFNR/Bokeh/EIS…)related exposure/color/texture/noise effect optimization. Qualcomm flagship chip is better.
- You have imaging effect optimization experience with Spring, T-mobile, AT&T, DxO…etc. is better.
- You have clear logic and communication ability.
- You Can modify and develop 3A/ISP algorithm to improve effects is better.
- You like traveling.
- You can take pressure during product launch periods and work extra hours.