Trend ETS Lab provides Developing/Testing environment for hundreds global project teams. The environment includes private cloud, public cloud (AWS & Azure), thousands severs with complex network devices and multiple OSes.
You will play a key role in planning and providing an efficient developing and testing infrastructure service to RD and QA teams. You will also be involved in areas below to provide your expertise:
- Testing Lab network enhancement and monitoring on service availability, performance and security management.
- Software product development/testing related IT infrastructure consultation, design and deployment.
- Cloud and virtualization platforms design and management.
- Production system (servers/network/application) architecture design, management and automation.
- Generate and maintain system operation related documents and SOP, coach L1 engineers on operation tasks.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1+ years’ experience in network configuration including switch and firewall management and improvement is must.
- Familiar with the variant storage devices management, especially for Dell (EMC) storage devices.
- Familiar with the backup solutions for physical and virtual machines.
- Familiar with Cisco network devices and Dell network/server devices management.
- It is a plus being familiar with:
- Windows or Linux. Even better if familiar with both.
- MS SQL setup and management.
- AWS, Azure, VMware vRealize or other Cloud solutions.
- Good teamwork and collaboration.
- English read/write and oral skill is required.
- Good patience and responsibility in daily work.