- 3+ years of experience in camera system. Expertise in Android Camera Platform and a lot of kinds of camera features.
- 5+ years of Android mobile development experience. Expertise in Android APN (Access Point Name), Mobile Data, Tethering provisioning, OMA-DM, OMA-CP domain.
- Solving the different camera sensor module on Qualcomm platform.
- Highly organized and efficient in fast-paced multitasking environments; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity, enthusiasm and humor.
- C, C++, C#
- Camera framework, Camera application and driver
- FreeRTOS, SQLite, Linux
- 2018/5 – Present
Camera Software Engineer
Connecting Camera and AR/VR Camera support.
– Solving different issues on various platforms, such as SM8150, SDM845, SDM670/SDM710, SDM660, APQ8053, SXR1120/1130
– Debugging different High-Level Operation Systems, including Linux-Based, Android-Based.
– Solving different camera sensor module on Qualcomm platform, e.g., imx series, ov series.
– Tracing the relationship between HAL and ISP on Qualcomm platform.
– Familiar with the CAMX architecture, Chi-overriding and Chi interface.
Surveying the interaction between Google Framework and HAL (Camera2- Hal3.3).
Known the behavior of Snapdragon Camera App.
Using the JTAG (T32) tool to debug/flash the Qualcomm device.
Familiar with the relationship of CRM, ISP, Sensor from ISP Kernel.
Familiar with the MIPI data, register setting via I2C and power sequence of Sensor Probing.
Motivation for applying: Looking for better career prospects, professional growth and work opportunities.
- 2015/6 – 2018/5
Software Staff Engineer, Camera System Design
Responsible for Android Camera HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer), include multi-camera feature support, performance enhance, memory review, architect refine, bug fix, etc.
– Facial identity and Face Beauty
– Front camera Blur/Bokeh/3DNR record, capture and preview
Android Camera Platform:
– Android Camera HAL bring-up/upgrade
– Android Logical Camera support
– Android Camera CTS verification
– Android Selinux verification
- 2010/11 – 2015/6
Senior Engineer - Android Software
Senior Engineer – Android Software (2013/12 – 2015/6)
Engineer – Android Software (2010/10 – 2013/12)
Develop the Android APN feature.
– Introduce the Dual-SIM APN UI/database solution for Android platform.
– Maintain/Enhance and develop new feature on Android APN framework and app source code.
– Apply HTC sense UI and operator customization.
Develop the Tethering Authentication Mechanisms for operators.
– Include client-server handshake and UI display.
– Operator list: Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, H3G, etc.
Develop the GUI Engineering tool for Android CDMA2000 projects.
– Develop the functions for modem profile configuration, e.g., configure the PDN parameter.
– Develop the functions for device preferred data connection, e,g., LTE only mode, GSM/WCDMA mode.
Introduce the OMA Device Management solution for Android platform.
– Provisioning – Configuration of the device (including first time use), enabling and disabling features.
– Device Configuration – Allow changes to settings and parameters of the device.
– Software Upgrades – Provide for new software and/or bug fixes to be loaded on the device, including applications and system software.
– Operator list: Verizon, Sprint, AT&T
- 2008/9 – 2010/7
National Chiao Tung University
M.S. in Computer Science
Master’s Thesis: A Survey on Detection the Rule of Dialogue Using Sentence Structure and Partial Pattern Trees
- 2004/9 – 2008/6
Chang Gung University
B.S. in Information Management
Award: Honor Student and class rank first in 2004