Waves is the world-leading developer of audio technologies for professional sound productions and consumer electronics. Recipient of a Technical GRAMMY®, top professionals rely on Waves to create industry leading content. Leveraging over 25 years of achievement in professional audio, Waves offers intelligent technologies to ensure exceptional audio experience on consumer electronic and smart communication devices for home and IoT
The Waves Consumer Division under its Maxx brand takes professional studio-quality IP and implements it in consumer electronics devices to ensure premium sound quality and enhanced audio playback.
Waves technologies dramatically improve audio output as well as input, delivering a crystal-clear, immersive listening experience, in addition to unmatched VOIP communications capabilities and performance enhancement for Automatic Speech Recognition. When it comes to offering all-inclusive sound solutions, Waves is in a class of its own.
- CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
- Waves consumer IC and software licensing solutions cover a wide range of audio processing tools available for license.
- Waves IP and Hardware is adopted by leading companies in the consumer electronics market, including Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Lenovo, Sanyo, NEC, Fujitsu, JVC, Clarion, Altec Lansing, and many more.
- SoundGrid Studio System
- Mixers & Racks
- Waves Certification
GENERAL WORKER PROFILE
The following describes the desired profile for the required jobs. For clarity, we expect that each candidate would carry a critical mass of the required skills as described below.
- Experience with international companies.
- Goal oriented.
- Willing and having ability to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills in English.
- Excellent technical and leadership skills are a must.