We are looking for a BackEnd Software Engineer with a strong passion for troubleshooting and problem solving to join our team in Taipei, Taiwan.
At TaiNai Technologies Ltd., we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with a diverse product background and operations team members to deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Take on the challenge of making what you build higher quality, faster, and more scalable.
- Research, learn, and work with the newest tools!
- Develop high-quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions.
- Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Work with a focus on providing the best technical support to our customers, including rotation to respond to availability incidents.
What You’ll Bring
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related fields, or relevant work experience in a matching position.
- 2+ years of experience as a backend developer.
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices.
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new technologies, and software.
- Have strong knowledge of Java (preferably Java 8).
- Have experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in micro-services architecture. (development and testing)
- Have experience with a range of open-source Java libraries and frameworks, for example, Spring, Hibernate…etc.
- Familiarity with REST Web Services.
- Language requirement: Chinese (Native) + English (Working proficiency).
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git).
- Cloud application development like AWS, GCP…
- Experience with both functional and imperative programming.
- Experience with automation testing frameworks/test automation tools like Selenium or Serenity.
- Experience writing and performing load testing using tools like JMeter, or Gatling.
- Experience testing Angular applications and associated tools like Protractor.
- Experience with NodeJS, Typescript & GraphQL.
- MacBook Pro
- 34-inch curved screen
- Year-end bonus
- Holiday bonus for the three important Chinese holidays
- Birthday gift / Birthday leave
- Menstrual leave
- Complete training (professional skills and language skills)
- Annual leave better than the law
- Global work experience in an agile environment – we have employees in Asia, Europe, and North America
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Competitive salary packages and salary review program
- Plenty of room to be creative and grow as an individual
- Ergonomic Electric Lift Desk
- Ergonomic Headrest Chair
- Comfortable resting space
- Coffee machine and sparkling water machine available all day
- Free snacks