- Direct reporting to the CEO and founder of SWAG Live.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap based on market intelligence, customer feedback, differentiating capabilities, and close collaboration with Engineering and Design teams.
- Spearhead investigation and analyse on the product and the product market.
- Develop your Product Managers to have a customer-first mindset.
- Set strategic goals and achieve them.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment (i.e. consulting or successful start-up company), including 5 years in digital media.
- You have significant growth-stage startup experience
- Experience in leading and managing Product Management teams in a B2C software industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize.
- Fluency in English language.
- You can articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals.