Playsee brings people closer.
Founded in 2020, with over 3 billion engagement, and 30 million users, Playsee is ranked as the Top 2 short video social media app in the US, and top 10 on Google Play in countries such as Italy, Spain and UK.
Playsee is the leading location-based social media platform that is changing the way people engage with their surroundings. We invite users to share real-life experiences in their area. Our purpose and mission is to build lasting connectivity in the local community.
We are a fast-paced startup with ambitious, talented, and driven colleagues. If you are looking to grow as a professional and individual, this is the place for you!
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will tap into the mind of consumers, understand their problems and design a user-focused approach. You will also have the opportunity to oversee all aspects of the project, from monitoring implementation, quality control and end-result report generation and analysis.
What you will do
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies including ASO/SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media strategies.
- Strong understanding of the product and sensitivity to user pain points
- Manage outward communications relevant to our brand and product, including written and visual presentations
- Measure and report performance of organic growth, marketing initiatives, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Conduct marketing research, analyze and evaluate data and provide actionable solutions
- Work cross-functionally to track product schedule and deadlines, proactively identifying and resolving issues
- Collaborate with partners to bring products to market together successfully as a company.
- Understand and stay current on tech industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product developments
- Support daily operations and perform ad-hoc projects as directed
- Support the development of long-term organizational strategy
Nice if you have
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in product design, project management, business administration, corporate strategy, strategic consulting and/or equivalent experience
- Native in English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong logical thinking and PR ability
- A proven ability to establish excellent working relationships with external advisors, stakeholders, and internal executive and colleagues
- Ability to multitask, work independently under pressure and demanding deadlines
- Adaptable and can balance the need to maintain structure, with tolerance for the unexpected.
- Can challenge and be challenged in a constructive way, including your thoughtful opinions
- Have a high attention to detail and diligently work to ensure all elements of your products are in control and up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s Degree required