ABOUT THE ROLE
We are searching for a Senior Software Developer to join Aviatrix CoPilot product development team in Taiwan. The CoPilot product leverages the intelligence and advanced network and security services delivered by Aviatrix’s multi-cloud network platform to provide enterprises with a single control console to observe, manage and analyze their multi-cloud environment.
As a Senior Software Developer on the CoPilot team, you will play a critical role in this endeavor to enhance the existing and develop new cloud network backend for our enterprise customers. You will work on a small talented engineering team with an opportunity to develop quality code in a nimble, innovative, and collaborative team environment. You will also have a significant opportunity to make a huge impact because the new features you develop will have a very short time-to-market cycle and your code will be touched by every Aviatrix enterprise customer.
- Supports existing API backend between Controller, Copilot and ecosystem of digital interactions to accomplish efficient data exchange goals.
- Collaborates with other teams to extend API backend to support multi-cloud features.
- Analyze and improve performance and scalability to the interfaces and platform.
- Develops testing strategies & automation to ensure expected function and performance of APIs.
- Identifies the needs for new backend features and designs those that can scale to support future growth.
- 5+ years of software development experience in enterprise software
- Proficient in Python and json
- Practical working experience with REST APIs design and implementation
- Experience in Golang is a plus.
- Experience in agile development processes
- The ability to deliver and maintain quality code in a fast-paced, high growth product engineering environment.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.