- Take ownership of delivering new features, from initial planning to release.
- Develop processes and internal tooling to ensure the quality and performance of our existing web and mobile products.
- Communicate with other team members to define and meet goals and objectives as a unit.
- 2+ years’ professional experience in software engineering (at least 1 year of react experience).
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A track record of writing clean and testable code, following industry best practices.
- An excellent understanding of React/React hooks/Redux, the JS ecosystem, Typescript, and modern web development.
- Comfortable with all phases of the software development life cycle, including automated testing and Git.
- An ability to be proactive and self-sufficient in a collaborative environment.
- Clear written and verbal skills at different levels (designers, engineers, users, stakeholders).
- Bonus: experience with Python (preferably Django & Django REST framework), SQL-based database such as PostgreSQL, CI/CD pipelines, AWS products, React Native, and the app development life cycle.