- Translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop, maintain and appropriately prioritise backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with development teams to ensure they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners. Work closely with design, product analysts and engineering teammates to drive the product development process
- Develop appropriate detailed specification (acceptance criteria) for product features that are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product release
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to product
- Initiate product performance monitoring and analysis to discover new opportunity
- Experience in software development industry for at least 2 years.
- Exposed to Agile software development for at least 1 year.
- Worked with teams in developing products or projects at least for one full cycle.