- Working with IC design team on IC bring up and verifications.
- Develop evaluation hardware platforms, reference schematic and PCB board verification.
- BOM cost and competition analysis.
- Technical support for customer projects along with SW/FW engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in designing electronics PCBs and relevant tools.
- Experience in developing embedded system products.
- Experience with peripheral interfaces (PCIe,USB, I2S, UART, I2C, SPI).
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with relevant working experience.
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence, camera and imaging processing.
- Experience with high speed interfaces such as MIPI, USB3.0, PCIe . – Experience with FPGA.
- Competitive salary 1~>3M
- Stock option offerings
- Generous PTO and benefits
- High growth potential
- 美式管理 彈性上下班時間
技能標籤： cadence allegro, MCU, orcad, pads, powerpcb