As a senior full-stack web/app developer, you need to be proficient in both front and back-end coding. You are also responsible for designing user interaction on websites, developing servers, and databases for website functionality and platforms.
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Full Stack Engineer
- We accept candidates with prior experience in languages, as long as they have sufficient experience in C, C++, C#, Java, Ruby, GoLang.
- Our databases are SQL-based
- We use Postgres.
- We use ORMs to manage our databases.
- Our production infrastructure uses containers, K8, AWS ECS.
- Our mobile front-end stack is built on ReactNative.
- Our full stack engineers have a lot of pride in their work, and are motivated by good design. We ask for pixel-perfect front-end work, so we use Figma to test if the front-end is pixel-perfect with the original Figma design.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to: design, develop, and document APIs, SDKs, and other services or tooling from inception to deployment
- Participate in code review with others to improve your work as well as theirs
- Write well-designed, reusable, and testable service and library code that you and other software engineers are happy to maintain
- Work with other engineers across the company to build delightful features that span various parts of the system
- Collaborate with our design team to understand and solve our users’ pain points
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Building new tools for our internal teams
- Exercise ownership and accountability over your work
- API building
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Building a new API for our users, or iterate on existing APIs
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software systems, including the development and integration of new components or automation pipelines when necessary
- Debug production issues across services
- Launching daily new market, feature, or product
- Information technology, Computer Engineering related background studies.
- Two or more years of coding experience or internship with a similar job.
- Experience in Database (PostgreSQL, SQL Server).
- Experience in QC test (QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, RSpec).
This job offers you
- Flexible time, full-remote work
- Full-time or fixed term (contract-based) employment
- Performance-based rewards and bonus
- Optional Onboarding Training Program: We have a dedicated 3- to 6- month onboarding program to help full stack engineers learn the basics of full stack development to facilitate teamwork, understanding, and collaboration. You will have the freedom to choose the language and framework you wish to learn, all classes and courses will be company-sponsored.