To make our GRAID product even greater, we seek talented software engineers to join our core team to innovate more advanced features. In this role, you will be responsible for developing NVMe/NVMeoF/RAID-related functions in Linux environment. The development software scope includes kernel module, user-space daemon, and command-line management tool. This role is expected to be highly skilled in algorithms, parallel programming, troubleshooting, and debugging.
- BS/MS degree in CS, EE, or related field.
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Familiar with Linux operation
- Good communication skills and a quick learner
- Familiar with git
- Understanding of Linux kernel
- Understanding of parallel programming
- Understanding of NVMe and NVMe-oF technology
- Experience in Nvidia CUDA programming