BIPO is a one-stop leading human resources provider in Asia Pacific, focused on providing organizations with innovative ways to manage complex end-to-end HR processes. Through our cloud and mobile-based Human Resources Management system as well as industry-leading solutions such as Payroll Outsourcing, Attendance Automation, HR Consulting, Recruitment & Business Process Outsourcing and Flexible Employee Management, we help companies transform their HR operations to and beyond their expectations, while achieving business goals related to cost and profitability.
Established in Shanghai in 2004, BIPO has its headquarter in Singapore and R&D Centre in Indonesia. The company has offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Japan, South Korea with business links in over 100 countries and regions.
- Taipei, South Korea, Tokyo and Hong Kong
- BIPO is seeking a qualified individual to fill a Project position. You are one of the first points of contact with prospective customers. Utilizing your technical and business knowledge of the product and strong communications skills, you will assess customers’ needs and prepare presentations that demonstrate how BIPO Platform can help their organization achieve their business objectives. Your work will help customers see how much they stand to gain by using BIPO Platform while also ensuring the sales team is fully aware of how it can best manage the sales cycle and bring deals to a close. To succeed in this position, you will need to be a motivated self-starter who takes his/her own initiative in making things happen and can think outside the box.
- The professional in this role will possess the business and technology acumen to interact with senior personnel internally and externally, be able to form key relationships, and be seen as a project advisory ROLE. Therefore the ability to manage stakeholder needs and expectations is essential.
- This is a hands-on position that involves leading many small to medium and large sized projects simultaneously. This position requires significant attention to detail as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks with geographically separated teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Country and overseas BIPO team ensuring excellent and compelling demos/presentations addressing prospects critical business issues, requirements and objectives
- Coordinate with various BIPO resources and departments to secure and present appropriate proposal information to prospective and existing clients
- Become directly involved with potential customers via proposal requests or actively prospecting for new business opportunities
- Work closely with the customer in discovery sessions and ongoing follow-up discussions to ensure clear and concise communication is taking place
- Work closely with Regional Project team, R&D & Product Management and associated teams to develop future product direction and strategy – providing valuable input from the field to ensure our existing HRIS platform in Taiwan will be widely demanded by clients from various industries
- Analyze customer requirements and prepare System platform demonstration environment, system configuration
- Ensures that projects meet or exceed expectations by guiding all project activities to include, but not limited to, schedule, scope, UAT and quality control
- Partner with Payroll and Regional Project team internally and with customer externally to design, test, and maintain any necessary integrations, as well as ensure existing interfaces continue to run smoothly and provide accurate results
- Provides proactive, strategic system consulting services representing HR-owned data to the customers
- Provides guidance to payroll team members in the areas of project lifecycle, operating procedures, processes and practices
- Acquires an expert knowledge of existing business and technical processes, and applies this knowledge to assigned tasks and projects
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- BA or BS required
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience, managing HRIS projects for full lifecycle – from initiation to implementation and go live
- Prior experience implementing HR systems such as Time and Attendance, Payroll and Other HCM is a plus
- Hands-on skills on: SQL, SQL Command, SQL view, etc
- Must have strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills, including facilitation and presentations
- Good command of both written and spoken English and local language; Proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Personal and people management abilities including team building and conflict resolution
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and identify and deal with problems
- Mature, able to work independently, resourceful and self-driven with a strong sense of commitment
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills