About This Opportunity
This position is responsible for developing, planning, and engineering Electric Vehicle charger Projects. This individual must have the ability to develop new processes as this is a new team being built.
- Act as part of the engineering leadership team to lead on projects, people, and the day-to-day operation of the facility
- Engage in detailed product roadmap and planning activities with key stakeholders and create documents for product execution
- Enforce processes throughout the project cycle – Agile development, demos to cross-functional teams on milestones, manage risk and escalate to leadership, regular project status as well as life cycles (beta, release, customer support, change management).
- Ensure prioritization and communication on resources across various projects/programs
- Communicate program status on a regular basis to the stakeholders
- Bachelor‘s, Master‘s or Doctorates degree
- Toeic 750+
- 10+ years experience in relevant experience required, preferably with electrical engineering and/or power design.
- AC/DC Electrical Vehicle charger design experience.
- 8+ years of management experience.
- Be good at establishing a strong and capable RD team from scratch.
- Be proficient in the design review process, risk management, and problem-solving methodology.
- Proven ability to converse with and persuade stakeholders at all levels of management.
- Leader who can manage, coach, and teach others but also capable of working independently.
- Strong project management, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to Travel