We aim to find and develop ambitious candidates who aim to become an expert in this field. We offer the well-rounded on-the-job training program to cultivate talents become a professional Technical Support Engineer who can provide professional suggestions, and be an accountable consultant to our clients for their Asia-Pacific facing business.
Currently, our clients are several multinational industries. Most of them are publicly traded gaming companies. They run live platforms for Desktop and Mobile which involve real-time streaming video and RNG games. We also provide services to the E-commerce industry who wants to develop their business in Asia.
Our ideal candidate has a good base of technical skills, cross-functional and customer-facing communication skills, who is able to speak and write at a conversational level in both Mandarin Chinese and English. He or she is excited to get in on the ground level of a new and exciting software business.
- Troubleshooting and Resolution
- Alarm Handling and Escalation
- Client Interaction
- Documentation and Reporting
- TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience with commercial CDN’s and monitoring technologies.
- Experience with cloud infrastructures like AWS, GCP, and other cloud platforms.
- Capable to manage, monitor, and support for our clients’ network infrastructure, servers and services.
- Monitor our clients’ services and respond to graph/log anomalies, system alerts.
- Follow up proactively with internal or external parties for issue resolution progress.
- Knowledge about CDN configuration and operations.
- Knowledge of HTTP, TLS, and SSL.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and DNS protocols.
- Summarize and report on monitored systems for service improvement.
- Background in Linux / Unix Administration.
- Able to automate processes and workflows via Shell, Python, or similar scripting languages.
- Experience with build and release automation.
- Experience with Network and Synthetic monitoring systems, gathering metric. collection, visualization, including trend statistical analysis.
- Experience building and administering LAMP or distributed web applications, and related open-source software.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Conversational in both English (equivalent to TOEIC 650) and Chinese.
- Identify issues according to SOPs and experience, accelerate identified issues for resolution when necessary.
- Good troubleshooting skills to break down complex issues and find the root cause on system issues.
- Problem-solving skills. Able to understand requirements and constraints from both sides of integration.
- Ambition. There will be many opportunities to improve this process and expand the role and team in the coming months.
- We want somebody who is excited to build a business with us.
- Self-motivation. Able to work unsupervised.