Are you passionate about the exciting world of Web3 and looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact in the industry? We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Web3 Community & KOL Manager to join our dynamic team in Taipei, Taiwan.
As the Web3 Community & KOL Manager, you will play a vital role in building and nurturing our vibrant community of users, developers, and enthusiasts. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to engage with key opinion leaders (KOLs), industry experts, and influencers within the Web3 ecosystem. Your efforts will drive brand awareness, increase user adoption, and foster a thriving and engaged community, and of course, shape the future of the industry while achieving remarkable business growth.
- Monitor and analyze the industry landscape to develop strategies and actionable plans on trending topics and breaking news for community engagement.
- Execute strategy that aligns with the marketing/sales/product goals by engaging in relevant communities to build awareness for the CoolBitX company and products.
- Source, list, and scout new ambassadors to join the influencer network.
- Management of outreach negotiation with new ambassadors and ownership in maintaining strong relationships with key influencers.
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal cross-functional teams, ensuring effective communication and implementation of influencer and community insights.
- Represent the CoolWallet brand in various communities and provide guidance to influencers on resources and best practices.
- Measure, analyze, and report on influencer performance across channels, translating findings into data-driven recommendations for future optimization.
- Engage in online conversations where necessary to build brand awareness.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in the Web3 space and share insights with the team and the community.
- Support ad hoc projects assigned by managers.
- Strong understanding of the Web3 ecosystem, decentralized technologies, and blockchain principles.
- Proven experience (2 years +) in community management, preferably in the Web3 or blockchain industry.
- Experience with IEOs and familiarity with the associated processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and engage with KOLs and community members.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Passion for emerging technologies and a desire to contribute to the growth of the Web3 community.