• Apply your combined software expertise and deep ML/AI hardware architecture knowledge to build ML and Deep learning network for Kneron’s Hardware Architecture.
• Develop and integrate optimized deep learning kernel algorithms.
• Find creative solutions for mapping ML operations onto Kneron’s advance architecture.
• Analyze the performance of ML workloads, tune the kernels, and drive improvements with the Software and Hardware teams.
• Be a productivity multiplier. Contribute to identifying and adopting engineering best practices within the compiler team and across software teams at Kneron.
• Collaborate with others through code reviews, design discussions, and problem-solving sessions
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years development experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality production software
• Expert Python and C++ coding skills.
• Experience applying creativity to optimize solutions.
• Experience with ML models and common frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, ONNX, etc)
• Experience with ML inference optimizations
• Excellent collaboration skills, with strong verbal and written communication