Who We Are
MemryX, Inc. is an AI semiconductor startup company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with branches in Taipei and Hsinchu, Taiwan. We develop highly scalable and innovative AI accelerator chips that offer high performance, low energy, and customer ease of implementation for embedded Edge AI vision-based applications and real-time data processing. Company has working HW & SW for customer sampling, with production designs in the pipeline, and a system architecture designed a future of neuromorphic computing. MemryX is backed by excellent VC funding and is currently in a stage of rapid growth.
While our tech is one of a kind we would not be able to make these advancements without our team. Our collaborative culture is one of the keys to our success.
Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others
- You’re passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment
What you will be doing
Lead a team of four embedded developers who are integrating the latest accelerator hardware and software with customer applications to validate the MemryX value proposition for each application
Meet with customers and internal team members to plan and execute on development supporting our customers’ requirements and delivery dates
Work with team members to resolve complex integration issues and/or trouble shoot issues as they arise.
Provide feedback to the team to help them achieve their goals.
Contribute to software engineering best practices for development, testing, documentation, and technical reviews
When appropriate, pitching in to the get the mission accomplished.
What we expect to see
- At least five years of experience leading a team of embedded systems developers, preferably in computer vision systems and/or artificial intelligence
- Experience with the full embedded software development life cycle (SDLC), from requirements to integration to validation and verification
- Experience breaking down and partitioning work to maximize the effectiveness of the team
- A mentoring approach to leadership rather than a simple task and time-based approach (but of course delivery is still important).
- BS in Computer Science with at least one year of direct experience in embedded computer vision systems (Camera system integration and optimization, OpenCV, Gstreamer, etc.)
- Strong programming proficiency (C/C++, Python, Linux) and excellent object-oriented design skills. Must be a hands-on development professional
- Knowledge of fundamental AI/neural-networks concepts and tools (Object Identification, Object Classification, Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.)
What we would be happy to see
- AI Accelerator experience
- Previous startup experience
Director of Customer & Applications Engineering
This role can be located in our Taipei or Hsinchu offices
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment
We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer