- Basic knowledge of Linux base
- Experienced in product based hardware/firmware products
- Experience in cloud based systems or mobile testing
- Adequate network knowledge (TCP/IP, router switches)
- Familiar with IP camera is a plus
- Ability of product hardware design is a plus
Test Automation Engineer Responsibilities
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Be the first to add a reaction
Test Automation Engineer Requirements
- Bachelorʼs degree in computer science, software development, or a related field
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer