CoolBitX is one of the leading companies in the crypto industry to specialize in cold wallet storage and AML travel rule compliance solutions. CoolBitX aims to lower the barriers for people to enter the crypto world. Making blockchain applications more approachable and compliant is our mission. We are currently developing more new applications and functions to make life slightly easier for all.
At CoolBitX, You will work among individuals who are driven and deeply involved in the crypto world. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to participate in a rapidly evolving industry? Join our team and define the market trends for the upcoming decades with us.
- Delivery legal services (including legal research and contract draft and review in both English and Mandarin) for the whole organization to accomplish company goals and strategies
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in identifying and managing potential legal risk to ensure legal compliance and manage proper corporate interactions with authorities
- Participate in contract negotiation in certain projects
- Manage outside counsels to handle intellectual property issues
- Organize, maintain, and update legal documents
- Provide legal training to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law (LLM)
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
- Passion in the Crypto industry
- Licensed attorney in Taiwan or any common law jurisdictions is a plus. Experience in a law firm is a plus
- Detail-oriented and solid research with analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment