What a Data Scientist does in Titansoft
- Apply statistical and machine learning techniques to build models for user classification, fraud detection and other objectives.
- Mine, analyze and visualize data from company databases to drive optimization and improve product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Identify, understand and solve business problems based on the company’s overall targets.
- Coordinate with different feature teams to implement models and design proper performance evaluation metrics.
- Knowledge and experience with application of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree, neural network, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with application of advanced statistical techniques (regression, various statistical tests, etc.).
- Real-world ML project experiences.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, competition experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Python (must), SQL or other programming languages.
- Proficiency in common ML frameworks, etc., Scikit-learn, Keras, Tensorflow.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams and with stakeholders.
Personality Traits / Characteristics
- Emphasis on outcomes and improvements in product performance.
- Passion to learn and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Data driven.