Junior Devops Engineer
- Implement highly scalable, robust, distributed systems on cloud
- Deployment and management of solutions on cloud with CI/CD pipelines
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Expertise in infrastructure automation tools: Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet, or CloudFormation
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Google Cloud, Git, Jira, Jenkins, etc.
- Planning, design, management, maintenance and support of cloud infrastructure for high-traffic workloads that operate at an enterprise scale
- Drive automation of tasks and implementing of infrastructure services
- Identify and rectify potential risks within the infrastructure, network or security
- Research, setup, testing and implementation of technologies and solutions to improve the performance, reliability, availability, security and efficiency of infrastructure on AWS
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis and working closely with the developers to implement corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident
Senior DevOps Engineer
- 8+ years experience with using a broad range of Cloud technologies (e.g. EC2, IAM, VPC, CloudWatch, EKS, ECS, Security Hub, DynamoDB, SecretManager, GuardDuty, etc)
- Solid experience in Terraform as Infrastructure as Code
- Familiar with TCP/IP protocol, able to locate common network abnormalities under Linux network
- Knowledge of PHP and Python is a plus familiar with My SQL Mongo DB kafka configuration optimization, data relocation, etc.
- Experience with containerized workloads
- Experienced in a 24x7x365 uptime Amazon AWS /ALI Cloud environment leveraging git repositories and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues (e.g. by using APM tools like NewRelic, Dynatrace, etc)
- Knows the best practice and cloud security (AWS Well-Architected Framework)
Nice to have
- AWS Data Engineering expertise (e.g. AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty)
- Experienced with Data Engineering services like Lake Formation, Glue, Athena, Redshift, Sagemaker, Kineses, Kafka, etc.
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL Databases like DynamoDB, RDS Aurora, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Solr, etc.