Partipost (backed by SPH Ventures, iGlobe Partners and Quest Ventures) is building a crowd marketing platform that connects brands with genuine people to launch organic marketing campaigns. We believe in giving the crowd a voice and that social media advocates have the power to call their followers into action.
We are looking for you!
We are seeking a highly-driven Business Intelligence Analyst to join Partipost’s regional Business Intelligence team!
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be an individual contributor responsible for supporting Partipost’s systems and driving data and process improvements initiatives regionally.
You will serve as business partner in all business aspects, providing data and insights to inform, influence and increase effectiveness of market strategies, and support high level strategic and tactical decisions through ownership and participation in cross-functional projects.
In this role, you will also be responsible for working collaboratively with the Business Intelligence team and regional business stakeholders to understand business strategy and objectives, gather business requirements and translate them into data requirements, maintain documentations and develop reports and dashboards, to ensure successful deployment of business-initiated projects.
If the above resonates with you, we would love to meet you!
- Develop a strong understanding of business processes, strategic goals and data needs of the markets that Partipost operate in.
- Serve as a liaison between the Business Intelligence team and local counterparts of assigned markets.
- Work closely with local teams of the assigned markets to ensure that each market’s business processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are aligned on a regional level.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business stakeholders independently to gather and analyze project requirements, evaluate business processes, uncover areas for improvement, as well as develop recommendations and implement solutions to enhance business processes.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) or training guides for business workflow enhancements.
- Ensure that the use of business intelligence applications enhance business decision making capabilities.
- Analyze business data needs, proactively identify gaps and opportunities in data collection, data organization and data analysis, and provide recommendations to enhance data management.
- Perform data analysis and develop reports/dashboards to support business teams and management in strategic and tactical planning, and tracking of key performance indicators.
- Monitor and continually improve data quality, as well as support data governance initiatives by participating in necessary activities.
- Provide on-going analytical support for ad-hoc queries, requests, reports and other strategy-related special projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
Sound Like You?
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of business analytics with demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous with numbers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to present information effectively in a structured manner
- Excellent command of Mandarin and English to communicate with the regional team
- Effective prioritization and time management skills, with the ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and meticulous self-starter with the ability to take full ownership of projects assigned
- High adaptability to a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with any project/task management tools (e.g. ClickUp, JIRA, Confluence) will be a value added advantage