Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an established Account Manager to join our growing FSI sales team helping drive revenue growth and client engagement in this territory.
- Take responsibilities for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts in the FSI domain.
- Sell software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; work with other sales/pre-sales/domain consultants to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Fulfill wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualify level of opportunity and resources required.
- Prospect within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Implement aspects of territory and account management and development; identify accounts with high “close” potential, qualify, advance opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business within Orion.
- Work closely with pre-sales resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for delivery services.
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Develop a basic understanding of company pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
- Fully utilize account planning process and tools (Account Plans and Opportunity Plans within BASE).
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years’ proven experience of selling enterprise software solutions/ consulting services primarily to financial institutions in Taiwan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects; ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to relate technical and business concepts to SAS applications and user needs; ability to work independently and as part of a team; ability to travel on a frequent basis.
- Strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to build long-term and trusted relationship with the existing and prospective customers in financial industry, especially the executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in Chinese and English languages.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS, or other relevant discipline.
You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Experience of selling big data/ analytics solutions.
- Knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques, software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Advanced knowledge of industry software terminology and concepts; knowledge of SAS solutions and services advantageous.
We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it – and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.