- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in embedded system design, driver development, C/C++, firmware development
- Experience with MCU and/or CPU/GPU based systems
- Experience with ARM-based products
- Team player
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience solving complex system issues, technical innovation, and driving technical roadmap.
- Experience in developing electrical engineering design practices such as running design review, failure analysis, and requirements gathering.
- Coaching of junior engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About the job
As a Firmware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of our solution. You work together with your colleagues in Taiwan and US to build our high-quality system. You will mostly work in the office in Taiwan, occasionally work from home and are willing to travel to the US on an as needed basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop requirements and design solutions for next generation systems.
- Lead new design concepts through exploration, prototyping, development, and into mature production.
- Design, implement, debug, and characterize complex embedded systems with an emphasis on reliability, high availability, user friendliness, image quality, power efficiency
- Collaborate with other team members, including hardware, software, mechanical engineering, industrial design, and external partners.