- Assist to plan future talent needs and align hiring strategy to company’s workforce plans.
- Formulate the overall strategic plan of human resources, and formulate a plan to ensure the implementation of the strategy.
- Responsible for organizing modification and improvement of the human resources system, management, and optimization of human resources work processes.
- Responsible for the local office management of the department, leading and executing recruitment, training, employee relations, C&B, and other tasks.
- Analyze the human resources data and submit the report
- Support all related matters
- Bachelor degree or above, human resources and related majors, 3-5 years of HR work experience, working in a technology company is preferred.
- Proven work experience as a professional recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) for at least 5 years.
- Experiences in MNC companies and multi-countries are preferred.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews . (structured, competency-based)
- Needs to be fluent both in spoken and written Thai&Chinese, also Comprehensive English capabilities.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Able to prioritize various tasks and collaborate with teams.
- Responsible, dedicated and self-driven, able to complete work proactively and independently.