- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in system design, hardware architecture, board design, board bring-up, new product introduction, and product shipment.
- Team player
- Experience in ARM-based PCB design, EMI/EMC, power and heat management
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with NXP i.MX series
- Experience solving complex system issues, technical innovation, and driving technical roadmap.
- Experience in developing electrical engineering design practices such as running design review, failure analysis, and requirements gathering.
- Coaching of junior engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About the job
As a Senior Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of our solution. You work together with your senior colleagues in Taiwan and US and you coach junior engineers to build the high quality building blocks of our system. You will mostly work in the office in Taiwan, occasionally work from home and are willing to travel to the US on an as needed basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop requirements and design solutions for next generation systems.
- Lead new design concepts through exploration, prototyping, development, and into mature production.
- Design, implement, debug, and characterize complex embedded systems with an emphasis on power efficiency, reliability, and image quality.
- Collaborate with other team members, including software, mechanical engineering, industrial design, and external partners.