- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in system design, hardware architecture, board design, board bring-up, new product introduction
- Passion to learn
- Team player
- Experience and interest in ARM-based PCB design
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience solving complex system issues and technical innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About the job
As a Junior Hardware Engineer, you contribute to the design and build of the systems that are the heart of our solution. You work together with your senior colleagues in Taiwan and US to build the high-quality building blocks of our system. You will mostly work in the office in Taiwan, occasionally work from home and are willing to travel to the US on an as needed basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop requirements and design solutions for next generation systems.
- Contribute to new design concepts through exploration, prototyping, development, and into mature production.
- Design, implement, debug, and characterize complex embedded systems with an emphasis on power efficiency, reliability, and image quality.
- Collaborate with other team members, including software, mechanical engineering, industrial design, and external partners.