Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team.
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table, and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others.
- You are passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology.
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment.
What you will be doing
- Integrating the latest accelerator hardware and software with customer applications to validate the MemryX value proposition for each application
- Optimizing the performance of customer applications/end to end video pipelines for performance (fps) and latency
- Benchmarking competitive solutions to identify advantages and disadvantages of the MemryX approach
- Providing feedback to the architecture and development teams based on customer and benchmarking trials
- Contributing to software engineering best practices for development, testing, documentation, and technical reviews
- Architecting, designing, and maintaining our neural software development kit to maintain compatibility with current and future neural compiler and hardware solutions
- Building and maintaining customer-facing software tools
What we expect to see
- BS in Computer Science with at least 3+ years of direct experience in embedded computer visions systems (Camera system integration and optimization, OpenCV, Gstreamer, etc.)
- At least two years in a customer facing role requiring a customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of fundamental AI/neural-networks concepts and tools (Object Identification, Object Classification, Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.)
- Strong programming proficiency (C/C++, Python, Linux) and excellent object-oriented design skills
What we would be happy to see
- AI Accelerator Experience
- Previous startup experience
Director of Customer & Applications Engineering
This role can be remote, hybrid or in person in the United States