About the job
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you design and build the application parts of our solution. You work together with your colleagues in Taiwan and US. You will mostly work in the office in Taiwan, occasionally work from home and are willing to travel to the US on an as needed basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop requirements and design solutions for next generation systems.
- Lead new design concepts through exploration, prototyping, development, and into mature production.
- Design, implement, debug, and characterize complex embedded systems with an emphasis on reliability, high availability, user friendliness, image quality, power efficiency
- Collaborate with other team members, including hardware, software, mechanical engineering, industrial design, and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SCM and CI/CD
- Experience in both front-end and back-end development
- Team player
- Passion for building production ready, high-quality software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience solving complex system issues, technical innovation, and driving technical roadmap.
- Coaching of junior engineers
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM)