- Maintain high levels of service continuity on IP devices for external customer
- Perform network operation of configuration, capacity, access, performance and security management
- To provide telephone/remote and on-site 2nd level technical support for Cisco/Juniper/F5/A10 IP devices on an on-call basis within a team
- To troubleshoot logged faults in order to accurately isolate the cause and provide working solutions, and monitor progress against customer SLAs.
- DevOps/Programming skill is a plus.
- CCNP、CCNA Security 網路安全認證、JNCIA-E、JNCIS-E
- 2+ years experience in configuration and troubleshooting IP hardware Routers and Switches in a LAN & WAN environment (Cisco routers, Switches, Juniper MX series routers)
- Familiarity with the IP device IOS/JUNOS on high end routers and switch platforms supporting routing/switching technologies including, OSPF, BGP, IPLC, MPLS
- Familiar with associated TCP/IP technologies such as HTTP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, DHCP, LDAP, NTP, RADIUS
- Experience of Linux, FreeBSD administration
- Bachelor’s or above degree, related field or 1+ years of experience working as network engineer.