Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others
- You’re passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment
MemryX is looking for a Software Engineer to advance our tech stack.
What you will be doing
Contribute to software engineering best practices for development, testing, documentation, and technical reviews
Architect, design, and maintain our neural SDK to integrate with the current neural compiler and hardware solutions.
Build and maintain customer-facing software tools.
What we expect to see
- BS in Computer Science with 3+ years of experience in Embedded Systems Design, SW architecture, SW/HW co-design
- Hands-on experience on SDK development and ability to master new technologies and complex systems
- Knowledge of the fundamental AI/neural-networks concepts
- Strong programming proficiency and excellent object-oriented design skills
- Self-driven with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
What we would be happy to see
- Hands-on experience with ML frameworks (TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, or ONNX)
- Computer vision, ADAS, and robotics neural network models understanding
- Application-specific accelerators understanding