Partipost is building a platform that connects brands with genuine people to launch organic marketing campaigns. We believe in giving the crowd a voice, and that social media advocates have the power to call their followers into action.
Our product team is looking for a UX researcher to join us. As a startup with a rapidly growing user-base and a strong focus on adaptability, we are constantly rolling out new features and updates for our digital products.
We are looking for someone to join us in building solutions with user experience as a priority – we’re happiest when our users are happy. If you’re excited about really diving deep to find out what makes our users tick, we’d love to meet you!
- Take ownership of research projects to guide product and business decisions, collaborating with other teams to:
- Scope out and conduct research using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Analyse results and communicate research findings.
- Convert research findings into actionables with measurable goals.
- Advocate for our users and actively ensure that the team understands and empathises with our users.
- A passion for user-centric thinking and design.
- A strong understanding of UX research trends, methodologies, and tooling.
- An ability to be proactive and self-sufficient in a collaborative environment.
- Clear written and verbal skills and an obsession with detail when communicating at different levels (engineers, users, internal stakeholders).
- Experience owning complex research projects at different levels of product maturity.