This position as PHP Developer will require you to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Your primary aim will be to take ideas and concepts that will help make daily tasks smoother and bring them to life. This is an exciting time to join our team, as you will take part in creating new efficiency by developing modules within the software to expedite and automate processes.
- Review project requirements. Provide feedback on coding standards, accessibility and other technical standards.
- Maintain existing code, including bug fixes, enhancements, and miscellaneous maintenance.
- Ensure that code runs efficiently and helping to make the best systems possible.
- Experience in Web development and production.
- PHP MVC frameworks – Laravel (Required).
- PHP (MVC, OOP), MySQL.
- JSON/REST/XML/SOAP Web Services.
- Experience with PHP Unit or other unit test frameworks.
- Experience with Agile product development environment.
- Experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Experience with version control systems (BitBucket, GitHub, SVN) and debugging tools (Firebug, Charles, POSTMAN).
- Familiarity with SEO standards and techniques.
- Familiarity with HTTP standards and techniques.
- Experience with Cassandra or other NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with ElasticSearch or other Search Engineer technologies.