Partipost is building a B2B2C platform that connects brands with genuine people to launch organic marketing campaigns. We believe in giving the crowd a voice, and that social media advocates have the power to call their followers into action. We are committed to building solutions with user experience as a priority.
Our product team is looking for a UI/UX designer to join us. As a startup with a rapidly growing user-base and a strong focus on adaptability, we are constantly rolling out new features and updates for both our web and mobile products.
This role involves working with the product team to understand and advocate for our users. Your work will have real impact on our business – you will be involved in every step, from the planning of a new feature to owning its launch.
If you’re passionate about great design that balances both functionality and aesthetics, we’d love to meet you! We believe in investing in our team and growing together; you’re encouraged to apply even if you don’t meet every requirement.
- Work with researchers and engineers on the product team to design and implement solutions for our web and mobile product lines.
- Conceptualise and validate your designs iteratively, testing low-fidelity prototypes with real users over quick feedback cycles.
- Create high-fidelity prototypes to communicate your vision to stakeholders and facilitate design handoff to product engineers.
- Champion our visual identity across all business units and design collaterals.
- Experience (through prior work or personal projects) in end-to-end design across the Agile product development lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
- An excellent understanding of digital design, including accessibility standards and responsive design.
- Comfortable with modern design processes and tooling (Sketch, Axure, InVision, Zeplin, Marvel, Framer, etc).
- An ability to be proactive and self-sufficient in a collaborative environment.
- Clear English written and verbal skills at different levels (designers, engineers, users, stakeholders).