We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join our small team in building a truly next-generation security system improving our current development process.
We are a tight-knit, fast-paced, high energy start-up team.
This position is based in Taipei and focuses on the managing and improving the infrastructure of our security center.
Key skills include Python & shell script hands-on-coding in an at-scale production product, Containerization Skills to manager our Clusters in GCP.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for automation, a love for a fast iterating engineering environment, and a hunger to learn and grow. We prefer raw-intelligence over syntax-excellence, ownership over silos. And coffee over water.
- Manage the product release pipeline
- Develop automation system to improve the release flow
- Maintaining the GCP infrastructure
- Monitoring the healthiness of each services
- Work closely with RD and QA team
- Familiar with main Cloud Providers
- Strong experience in developing automation system & CI/CD process
- Strong experience in Containerization Techniques (docker, kubernetes(K8S), helm chart)
- Strong experience in Build System
- Familiar with the Monitoring System (like ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana)
- Strong experience in Linux Administration and Shell Script
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- SWE background with Python
- Experience in GCP
- Experience in GitHub Actions, Jenkins and ArgoCD
- Experience in MySQL/PostgreSQL/Redis management and optimization
- Experience in Message Queue System management and optimization